Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sixteen Designers! Blah blah blah. :)

http://furniture.architecture.sk/uploaded_images/2008/02/arad_ron_voido_glossy_black_lacqued_black.jpg
1. Voido black chair Ron Arad Magis

2. This chair is bringing me back to my childhood, when my grandma sits on the rocking chair. It has a shape of a rocking chair, but yet turning a traditional looking chair into a modern, funky chair. It has taken the fashion trend into consideration.

3. My grandma’s rocking chair.

4. Super cool!

5. Not able to fall down.

6. Taken ergonomic into consideration and funky looking.
http://www.bigbrands.nl/foto/65.bookworm.jpg


1. Bookworm Ron Arad Kartell.

2. It’s a shelf, for books or magazines. It has a classic spiral back for books to be placed on. It’s funky, innovative and it’s red in colour. It makes me feel warm and happy.


3. A worm and a letter S!


4. Alphabets-manic!


6.It’s funky, innovative and it’s red in colour. It makes me feel warm and happy.










1. Carpet 1 Series by Verner Panton

2. It’s a carpet, obviously. The design is absolutely cool, and the circles are simple yet stylish. It’s worth over $3, 000. The colours black and white make it look classic yet modern.

3. Most probably it’s inspiration from circle objects.

4. Funky

6. I like the product as it is funky, cool, the colours are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment